About the Firm
Middlebury Attorneys Guide Clients Through Life's Changes
Knowledgeable firm assists with a wide range of legal issues
Whether you’re planning for the future or are facing an unexpected legal challenge, a knowledgeable attorney can explain your options and guide you toward a positive result. At Marsh & Wagner, P.C. in Middlebury, our full-service law firm provides effective representation and attentive service to clients. With more than 95 years of combined experience, our attorneys offer comprehensive support in a wide array of legal practice areas, including civil litigation, criminal defense, family law, estate planning, personal injury and real estate law. In every matter that we handle, our firm offers skillful guidance in a comfortable, professional setting.
Caring Attorneys advise on most legal matters
The lawyers at our firm understand the stress associated with life changes as well as the positive difference that a dedicated attorney can make. As you seek a lasting solution, you can trust our firm’s:
- Community reputation — We take great pride in the relationships we’ve built with neighbors and local businesses since the firm opened in 1983. Many of these clients refer others to us because of our high-quality advice and advocacy.
- Highly responsive service — In every situation, you can count on us to give you personalized attention and clear answers to any questions you have.
- Cost-effective counsel — Our firm offers competative rates and unbundled services to make sure that people are able to secure the professional representation they need.
If you’re facing a legal challenge, we outline your rights and create a strategy to help you find the peace of mind that you deserve.
Areas of Practice
Dedicated lawyers handle family, real estate, criminal, estate planning and personal injury concerns
For more than 30 years, we have achieved strong results for our clients in legal practice areas including:
- Divorce — When a client is going through a divorce, our firm works diligently to resolve key terms while minimizing cost and aggravation.
- Real estate — We provide thorough real estate representation throughout the state, including assistance with closings and title issues.
- Criminal defense — In cases involving alleged felonies, misdemeanors and juvenile offenses, the firm’s criminal defense attorneys protect the rights of clients and challenge evidence brought against them.
- Estate planning — For estate planning concerns such as wills, trusts and probate matters, we offer knowledgeable support so that individuals can distribute their assets in the manner that they choose.
- Personal Injury — We represent people who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall cases, wrongful death, animal bites, and other types of personal injury.
No matter what type of legal assistance you require, our firm is committed to identifying and executing a solution that meets your particular needs.
Contact an experienced attorney to schedule an appointment
Marsh & Wagner, P.C. assists clients with numerous types of legal concerns, including family law, criminal defense and real estate matters. Please call 802-349-1675 or contact us online
to schedule an appointment at our office in Middlebury. Your first office visit is half-price and we offer free consultations to people seeking representation for personal injury and Social Security Disability claims.